A InfoWiki wikiből
Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Matura - 1989
- Application to the Eszterházi Károly Teachers' Training College, Eger, Hungary; majors: Mathematics and Computer Sciences - 1990
- National Programming Contest among Collages - 2 first places, 1 second place
- Teaching assistant at the Department of Computer Sciences in grade 3 and 4 of college
- OTDK (National Scientific Student Circle ) participation - 1993
- OTDK, first place, winning the Fay András Academy Award - 1995
- Scholarship of the Hungarian Republic - in grade 4 of college
- Teacher of Mathematics and Computer Sciences college diploma obtained - 1994
- Working at the Remenyik Zsigmond Postal Vocational and Academic Secondary School in Füzesabony, Hungary, as a teacher of Computer Sciences
- Application to the teacher of Informatics major of the Kossuth Lajos University, Debrecen, Hungary - 1994
- Participation at the Adult further education program as a lecturer
- Obtaining a teacher of Informatics diploma - 1996
- Working at the Markhot Ferenc County Hospital and Surgery of the Self-Government of County Heves, Hungary, as an Informatical Engineer.
- Organising and participating in an informatical further training for the hospital workers.
- Holding practical lessons at the further education courses organised by the College in Miskolc, Budapest and Eger.
- 15. June, 1999. - working as a Programmer at the Educational Office of the Eszterházy Károly Teachers' Training College, Eger.
- 1. September, 1999. - working as a lecturer at the Department of Informational Technology of the Eszterházy Károly Teachers' Training College, Eger.
- June, 2001.- Trinity, The International Examinations Board, Grade 7, Spoken English for Speakers of Other Languages: This exam equals to the Middle level, A-type (oral) state language exam of the Hungarian State.
- November, 2001. - State language exam, B-type (written)
- PhD student at the doctoral program of the Eötvös Lóránd University, Faculty of Natural Sciences. The title of the doctoral program is: The cores and methodology of Informatics. The title of PhD topic is: Programming model of the Grid Computing Systems. Supervisor: Zoltán Horváth, Dr., Associate Professor.
Language knowledge, language exams
- June, 2001. Trinity, The International Examinations Board, Grade 7, Spoken English for Speakers of Other Languages: This exam equals to the Middle level, A-type (oral) state language exam of the Hungarian State.
- November, 2001. State language exam, B-type (written)
- July 2002: 4 weeks long intensive language camp leading with the teachers of Grand-Canyon University, course leader: Anna-Faith Smith
Diplomas and scientific degrees
- Eszterházy Károly Teachers' Training College, Eger, Hungary, Teacher of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, 1994
- Kossuth Lajos University, Debrecen, Hungary, Teacher of Informatics, 1996
- 1995 - Fay András Academy Award
For full-time and part-time teacher of Computer Sciences students:
- Algorithms and data structures - lecture and seminar
- Programming languages - lecture and seminar
- Visual developing systems - lecture and seminar
Special interests, research areas
- Practical problems of parallel and distributed programming, middleware.
- The Microsoft.NET programming environment, C# language